Glenwood MN Water Softeners
With high mineral content in the ground water, central Minnesota has some of the hardest water in the country. Hard water can cause all sorts of problems around the home. Soap and detergents lose their effectiveness. Instead of dissolving completely, soap combines with the minerals to form a heavy soap curd. Since less soap is dissolved, more is required and the sticky curd clings to your skin and inhibits cleansing.
When washing dishes in your dishwasher or washing your car, insoluble soap deposits leave spots on everything and there’s that stubborn soap film that builds up in your bathtub and shower.
Another reason to be concerned about hard water is its effect on your plumbing system. Calcium and magnesium can build up in pipes, reducing water flow to faucets and appliances. These same minerals create a scale buildup in your water heater reducing its efficiency and life span.
With a new water softener from Rapid Response Plumbing Heating and Air, you’ll notice a difference right away.
- Tubs, showers and shower doors are no longer covered in soap scum
- Sinks and faucets are cleaner with little or no scale buildup
- Clothes are cleaner and brighter
- Clothes and towels are much softer
- Skin is smoother and hair is silkier and bouncier
- Appliances work more efficiently and last longer
- Rust and dirty water stains are virtually eliminated
- Plumbing fixtures will be cleaner with less scale buildup
Call Rapid Response Plumbing Heating and Air today and start enjoying all the benefits of soft, conditioned water.